The fees payable at the time of admission has been fixed at taka fifteen lac only.One may pay the fees by installment where the payment schedule will be as follows:
Payment Schedule(All fees are non-refundable)
(the payment to be made at the time of admission)
|8 (Eight) Installments:|
|1st Installment:(by July, 2017)||1,00,000/-|
|2nd Installment:(by January, 2018)||1,00,000/-|
|3rd Installment:(by July, 2018)||1,00,000/-|
|4th Installment:(by January, 2019)||1,00,000/-|
|5thInstallment:(by July, 2019)||1,00,000/-|
|6thInstallment:(by January, 2020)||1,00,000/-|
|7thInstallment:(by July, 2020)||1,00,000/-|
|8thInstallment:(by January, 2021)||50,000/-|
Details of above fees to be realized for admission to the 1st year MBBS course
|Comprehensive Course Fee for 5(five) years [2,00,000/- x 5]||10,00,000/-|
|University/BMDC Registration Fees, Marks Verification Fees, Laboratory Fees, In course Assessment Fees, Residential Field site Training Fees, Students Activity Fees etc.||2,38,000/-|
|Internee allowance [10,000 x 12]
(Refundable as an honorarium during internship)
|Tuition Fees @ 7,000/- per month.
(July’16 to December’16) [7,000 x 6]
All fees are non-refundable.
There is absolutely no additional or hidden cost and you have to pay fees for the University Examinations which are nominal and paid to the University of Dhaka. You have also to pay fees for the study tour at the 3rd year of MBBS course.
Admission fee or Installments to be paid by Bank Draft/Pay Order from any Bank in Bangladesh in favour of (Account Name) Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur.
Documents (Main Copy) to be enclosed during Admission:
- Admit card of MBBS Admission Test
- Online Result Sheet of MBBS Admission Test
- HSC Registration Card & Admit Card
- Mark Sheet/Academic Transcripts of SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations
- Certificates/Testimonials of SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations
- Citizenship Certificate
- Papers in favor of Quota if applicable.
- For Freedom fighter Quota: attested photocopy of Freedom fighter certificate, copy of the gazette and applicant’s relationship certificate with the freedom fighter.
- 04(four) copies of recent Passport size and 3(three) copies of stamp size Photograph.
- Photocopy of National ID Card of the Guardian.
Monthly Tuition Fee: Seven Thousand Taka only to be paid within the 7th day of each month.